Brookfield Indexing offers high-quality book indexing services to publishers and authors in North America and United Kingdom. The company specializes in writing back-of-the-book and embedded indexes for scholarly monographs, textbooks, and trade publications focusing on literature in humanities and social sciences.
We specialize in history, archaeology, biography, political science, current affairs, religion, international relations, media studies, library and information science. We are particularly interested in topic related to Russian and East European Studies.
Benefits and value of an index
Professionally prepared index instantly directs readers to the relevant content. It adds value to the book and helps writers and publishers to promote their products and to increase sales.
The indexer is a trained professional and has experience working with respected publishers and university presses.
Fulfilling the requirements of clients is our priority. We carefully follow instructions received from editors and authors and effectively communicate with them to ensure their needs are met.
You can review the list of recent indexing projects here.
Why work with us
- Indexing rates are reasonable and affordable. Consult a separate section of the website that explains how rates are calculated.
- Timing is critical in publishing industry. The indexer delivers services on schedule, effectively communicating with editors and authors to ensure their needs are met.
- The quality of index is a priority. The indexer brings his expertise to each and every project whether he serves a well-known publisher or a self-published author.
- "I very much appreciated your work and would not hesitate to recommend your services." – Dr. Phillip Hansen
- “We've both had a look at the index and think the indexer did a great job... So please give the indexer our thanks and make sure his name is included in the acknowledgements”. – Authors of The Independence of South Sudan
- "Thanks for the speedy and excellent work." – Dr. Richard Pipes